Immediate action is of extreme importance when it comes to damage caused by flood, storm, sewage backup or any other water related disasters. Prolonged exposure to water damage increases a chance of further loss or damage to structures and the risk of mold growth. The sooner a Restokleen specialist arrives to get the drying process started, the better. We understand that water damage can catch you off guard and cause disturbance in your personal life or business.
Restokleen can help you deal with the situation to help you get back to your normal daily life or business quickly. We employ licensed contractors to restore, repair or replace destroyed sections of property such as carpet, hardwood or floor covering, drapes, walls, ceilings, attics and etc.
Restokleen offers pack-out, storage and cleaning services for your valuable belongings. We will carefully remove your residential or commercial property belongings damaged by water, mold, smoke or fire and we will clean and restore your them, then move the restored belongings back to your property after completion of restoration process.
Water Damage Inspection and Restoration Process
Our water damage restoration specialists will:
- Assess the extent of damage caused by water, flood, leakage, storm, sewage backup or etc.
- Remove and extract standing water
- Dry the walls, ceilings, cavities, crawl space and floors
- Pack-out, store and recover you belongings and valuables if necessary
- Repair structure, sanitize and deodorize
- Dry and clean/replace carpets, upholstery and drapery
- Clean contaminated ducting
- Remove and remedy mold
- Additional related services as agreed upon
Our initial reaction is quick and includes an in-depth inspection of all losses. The condition and damages to your property are carefully documentated in detail.
We will promptly extract standing water, dry and disinfect required areas. We will pack out and remove your belongings for appropriate handling.
As general contractors we can completely clean, repair and restore any ruined sections of your property that were destroyed by water, flood, storm, sewage or fire.